Now with 6 billion cultures in a patented controlled-release formula! It's like taking over 75 billion CFU of conventional probiotics!
- Patented Controlled-Release Technology protects probiotics from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract.
- Now with 6 billion CFU per caplet.
- Patented Manufacturing Process for extended shelf-life.
- Now with 60 new easier-to-swallow pearl tablets per bottle.
Product Description - Probiotic-60 Count
Introducing New and Improved 60 Count Whole-istic Solutions Controlled-Delivery Probiotic in new easier-to-swallow pearl tablets!
- Now with 6 billion CFU per pearl tablet.
- Now with 60 pearl tablets per bottle.
- New portion-controlled flip-top lid.
- The Patented Manufacturing Process extends the shelf-life an additional 50%, even at room temperature.
- The Patented Controlled-Release Technology protects the probiotics from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract. This technology provides for timed release of bacteria throughout the small and large intestines with ten times the delivery you find in traditional capsules. When moistened by fluids in the stomach, a protective layer forms over the pearl tablet to shield the contents from gastric acid. Once in the intestinal tract, probiotics are released from the tablet core. The Patented Controlled-Release excipient matrix is blended into the pearl tablet, providing a linear release of probiotic cultures throughout the intestinal tract.
Probiotics - The Colony Within
Probiotic comes from Greek and Latin words meaning "for life". In health, the gastrointestinal tract of humans is colonized by billions of microorganisms, known as friendly flora or probiotics. This colony, made up of many different strains of friendly flora, contributes to our health by:
- Producing natural antibodies and lactic acid that inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast
- Aiding bowel regulation (constipation/diarrhea)
- Producing B vitamins, including B12
- Producing enzymes which aid in the breakdown of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Boosting the immune system
- Helping remove toxins from the gut
- Producing a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels
The Destruction of Probiotics
Unfortunately, probiotics are fragile, and these precious bacteria are easily killed by such things as:
- Medications, especially antibiotics
- Excess alcohol
- Poor diet and carbonated drinks
- Birth control pills
- Stress, lack of sleep
- Poor digestion
Consequences of a Weakened or Destroyed Colony
- Gas and bloating
- Irritable bowel
- Yeast infections (candidiasis)
- Intestinal infections
- Decreased nutrient absorption
- Decreased B vitamin levels
- Lowered immune response
Restoring and Preserving the Colony
After taking antibiotics or other medications, it is obvious that replenishment of probiotics is needed. But when we consider that even stress is known to destroy them, then a daily maintenance dose is in order.
Probiotic has been specially formulated using ten different strains of stabilized probiotics. These organisms are synergistic with one another, each with specialized roles.
Replenishment of probiotics quickly returns the flora balances to normal, which has been shown to result in numerous health benefits such as: helping relieve constipation, lowering the frequency and duration of diarrhea, improving blood lipids, reducing production of intestinal toxins, inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria, and preventing up to 50% of infections occurring after antibiotic use.
Probiotic was formulated by doctors in applied clinical conditions to insure the highest standards of probiotic stability, product quality, and efficacy.